Friday, October 24, 2008

It was a fake

The Pennsylania woman who claimed to have had a "B" carved into her face following an ATM robbery because she sported a McCain bumper sticker on her car has now been found to have been making it all up.

One has to wonder what kind of nutty people are out there in the world today, to come up with that course of action and consider it a reasonable thing to do.

I am kicking myself today, because when I first saw the photo yesterday I noticed that the B was backwards, suggesting that she might have done it herself in a mirror, but in my haste and zeal to highlight the sins of the anti-McCain crowd I dismissed that detail out-of-hand. For that, I apologize. I (and I hope you as well) expect better fact-checking in my commentaries.

I stand by my other examples of pro-Obama shenanigans towards McCain supporters in my post.

No comments: