Sunday, November 23, 2008

Why I carry a handgun for protection, Vol. 10

Because people such as the fellow below walk the same streets I do (when they're not posing for booking photos, that is):


Picture from The Smoking Gun

For the record, the tattoo above his left eye reads "LAPD".

It's disturbing to me (and should be to you, as well) that the majority of law-abiding peasants in Los Angeles who aren't celebrities or politically connected are denied the right to protect themselves with firearms from gangbanging predators while attempting to go about their daily lives in peace.

1 comment:

Bike Bubba said...

It's hilarious to me to think that this clown somehow thought it was cool to get that tattoo. I can just imagine the look on my wife's face.....

....I don't usually advocate intentional action to give some of these guys their Darwin awards, but my goodness....ain't it a shame that people this idiotic breed?