Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fiddling while the world burns

"The Middle East is afire with rebellion, Japan is imploding from an earthquake, and the battle of the budget is on in the United States, but none of this seems to be deterring President Obama from a heavy schedule of childish distractions."

White House reporter Keith Koffler documents how Dear Leader graciously takes a breather here and there from his heavy schedule of diversions and amusements to devote a precious few minutes to actually, you know, doing his job.

Go read the whole piece if you're in a mood to become even more utterly disgusted with our president.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like our president. I used to like you for good commentary on firearms rights. You do understand firearms rights, but you understand nothing else. I hope that ALL conservatives get killed soon. I have tried to reason with you before, and you were even open to discussion once, but now you are a pure, utter, nasty, cruel liar for the wingnuts who want to destroy the Constitution and American freedom.

I live in MN. Stay in AZ. If I find that you have come back up here, watch out; I have firearms too, I know how to use them, and you will not see me coming.

Anonymous said...

That's what I'd call a threat with possibility of intent. Something NOT backed by either the Constitution OR American Freedom--which you're claiming to hold in high regard. Both the Constitution and American Freedom allow for individuals to express their beliefs and interpretations of events whether rational or irrational. You are welcome to express your beliefs on the President or even this writer--it's up to him whether he decides to censor it. However, your blanket statement concerning the well-being of conservatives could be construed either as hyperbole or another threat. Speaking for myself, I would welcome debate and opposing viewpoints. I suggest that you be careful in your future comments. However, threats and veiled threats are unacceptable. If that's your venue, I suggest relocating to other locales where that sort of behavior is acceptable. Libya comes to mind in this case.