Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Why I carry a handgun for protection, Vol. 13

Because I live in the same state that the fellow pictured below calls home:



(Photo from The Smoking Gun)

One isn't supposed to prejudge people solely from their outward appearance, but that's sometimes easier said than done, especially when said person has "F--- Bitches" tattooed on their cheek.

Should my wife or I happen to meet this person in a dark alley one night, I'll be much more comfortable knowing that I'm prepared to deal with his ugly, predatory attitude towards women, and apparently anyone else not down with "His S---".

2 comments:

Sheila said...

My general rule is that if a person has tattoos on their face or neck, they're either some kind of crazy entertainer, or they're just crazy. Either way, I steer clear.

Andrew said...

This young man has a bright future in front of him.

Well, he'll see a bright light, if only for a second...